Friday, December 20, 2013

Oil Change and Tire Rotation.

95,424 miles.

Capitol Expressway Ford in San Jose.

Here's three reasons why getting your oil changed at Capitol Ford is a stupid great deal:

Free Starbucks coffee and wifi; nice couches and tables too (go in the main dealership waiting room, around back by the parts and service desk, not the tiny waiting room in the Quick Change building). I always bring my laptop and am surprised what I've been able to accomplish while my car gets serviced.
Tire rotation! This is another huge timesaver; you don't have to drive back across town to wait in another service shop. They also check most of the other vitals: battery, tires, brakes, coolant, etc, and let you know if there's any problems.
Can't beat the price! Only $47 for my 2008 Escape Hybrid. The oil and filter alone would probably cost me $35, and I'd end up all dirty and swearing lying on the ground. It'd take me an hour and I still wouldn't have the tires rotated. Pay an extra $10 to sit on nice couches and sip fresh coffee while I check emails or get other online work done? Yes please! And no dirt under the fingernails.

Everything else checked out great, as usual. Total cost was $46.68.

No comments:

Post a Comment