Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Oil change and tire rotation.

130,255 miles.

Capitol Expressway Ford in San Jose.

Did "the works" at Capitol Ford Quick Lane for the oil change and tire rotation. These guys continue to do a great job with this service, and even wash the vehicle too. Total was $42 even.

They again noted the engine and cabin air filters are dirty so I ordered both from Amazon.com (total of $32.85 for both). As I've mentioned before, both of these filters are extremely quick and easy to replace.
FA1772 is the engine air filter
FP51 is the rear AC/cabin filter (hybrid only)

They also recommended replacing the 12V under-hood battery (last replaced April 2011 at 59kmi) so I'll look into that, probably at Sears Auto on Blossom Hill and Almaden, as it was slightly cheaper than the dealership last time. Then again, I do now have a 10% off coupon for Capitol Ford, maybe I'll just go back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment